Sunday, September 13, 2015

Welcome!

Hello,

Welcome to my blog!  Being a lover of all things food related, I decided to take on the challenge of finding healthy recipes for some of my favorite comfort foods.   With football season just starting, and fall approaching, I don't think there could be a better time to learn some new ways to spice up my weekend cooking, but with a healthy twist.  Follow along as I cook and share easy recipes for those looking to indulge in some delicious food, without feeling so guilty after eating it!

Check out my Facebook page titled "Healthy Meal Makeovers", as well.  Here I will share the links to each blog post and I will provide other healthy cooking tips.  Stay tuned, as my first recipe will be posted this upcoming week!

Thanks,

Jamie Corbett


No comments:

Post a Comment